Friday, January 20, 2012

Hidden Sweets

...Let the whole world know where you find your sweet delights in North Carolina...

***
Kurma Murrain in Charlotte...
"I have known Lincoln Fairweather for such a long time and still never get tired of his cooking, but specially of his desserts!! He recently opened a bakery at his very own house called Flourpower (@Flourpowerpineville Lincoln Fairweather) and I have tried his very special dark cake soaked in wine, his passion fruit cake… delish! But my favorite of all times is his very awesome chocolate brownie cheesecake which is super creamy, but so soft to the taste! It melts in your mouth very slowly, you feel goosebumps in every bite because it’s THAT good! And there are a bunch of other creations that have made me so happy that I think I’m going to have to pay him a visit soon!!"

Dessert Day with the creator!!


Flour Power Cakes in Pineville, NC.


Flour Power Cakes enoyed with friends.


Fruit Tart.   Peach Pie.    Carmel Pie.


This is my favorite...Chocolate Brownie Cheesecakes!!!



***


Todd Childers in Winston-Salem suggests everyone check out Dewey's Bakery (www.deweys.com)... 
"They are famous for Moravian style pastries and their Moravian sugar cookies. Apple dumplings are one of my favorites. Dewey's has been an institution in Winston-Salem for decades. Located next door to the old Borders location, I grew to love them. Their coffee was very good too." 


***

Dylans Candy Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment